3D FLOOR PLAN
We turn 2D Floor plan, hand drawing or basic sketch to 3D floor plan
A 3D Floor plan drawing demonstrates a greater depth of layout property, including fixture and furniture details.
It can be displayed in top/perspective mode. The 3D Floor Plan will assist in exceeding the Client's expectations.
The 3D floor plan designed by Archvizstudio3d help Clients to understand the layout of whole space. We can design impressive 3D floor plans for your proposed development.
Individuals and businesses from all over the world use our 3D flooring rendering services. Typical clients include:
- Architectural firms, Interior designers,
- Realtors and real estate agents,
- Real estate investors and builders,
- Homeowners, landlords,
- Property developers,
- Building contractors,
- Photographers, and others...which can be used to promote any type of property in a variety of ways (residential or commercial spaces)...
TYPES OF 3D FLOOR PLANS
You can choose one of these following furnishing types:
_3D Fully Furnished Floor plan:
Based on our standards, the drawing will be furnished according to room names.
The Floor plan only includes fixtures, no more other furniture.
_Furnished as indicated floor plan:
All furniture is added following the sketch.
No fixtures and furniture are added. The 3D floor drawing just shows walls, doors and windows.
2. PRO 3D FLOOR PLAN
Following clients' detail requirements.
We can follow the style, color, details and add logo, compass, notes for clients if needed. This enables them to determine their style.
“Follow Client’s Logo” “Follow the styles of furniture”
Landscape (Horizontal) or Portrait (Vertical)
You can choose one of them, or we will make Landscape as default for the floor plan.
4. DISPLAY MODE OF 3D FLOOR PLANS:
You can choose the top view/bird eye view or perspective.
- The sketches, architectural drawings or blueprints are photographed or scanned. (in any format CAD, JPG, PNG, PDF, MATTERPORT or GIF)
- Using symbols for the fixed installations such as doors, windows, toilets, sinks, showers etc.
- Clearly scale in cm/scale field
- Drawing walls on scale with the grid, noting measurements...
If you are unsure about the layout of the space, we can creatively offer some layout and furniture allocation proposals that look great after considering all of your input. The price will almost certainly rise.
You will receive one floor plan for each floor, office, or restaurant, as well as any special projects you may require.
To summarize, the best solution for presenting your entire project are 3D floor plans. A 3D floor plan can visualize the layout of a property or space, saving time for both buyers and sellers. A buyer does not need to visit the property in person to determine whether or not the layout is to their taste, it makes the property memorable.
For more images of 3D floor plans, see our Instagram
Check other samples: 2d floorplan,